The main goal of all modern heat exchangers is to increase performance and reduce costs. Axial fans play a key role in achieving these targets. Through of Fan blade, Always developing application design of aerodynamic solutions to fan blades can lead to an increase in performance or Energy saving.
FAN BLADE TECHNOLOGY
FAN BLACE AERODYNAMIC DESIGN
1. Fan Blade Air foil design by CFD (Computational Fluide Dynamic analysis) and FEM (Finite Element Method Analysis) Program
2. The fan hub design has the suitable for size of the blades and has a Root cap to prevent back wind.
3. Special root cap design determines a total efficiency increase reducing reverse airflow effects and allowing a better flow distribution along the blade.
4. Fan Blade Air foil design process by FRP pultrusion method. This method most advance technology and easy for produce good Air foil.
5. Fan blade material is include UV protection in fiber material of fan blade
NEW DESIGN OF FAN BLADE HIGH EFFICIENCY
TANDAM BLADEThe main goal of all modern heat exchangers is to increase performance and reduce costs. Axial fans play a key role in achieving these targets.
Scope of the present study is to examine and show how the application of aerodynamic solutions to fan blades can lead to an increase in performance.
AERODYNAMIC DESIGNIn aerodynamics, the application of a slotted airfoil has the scope of delaying airflow separation from the airfoil surface so that the stalling angle of attack is increased. Simultaneously, vortexes at the trailing edge are remarkably reduced.
Delay of airflow separation is possible thanks to the Bernoulli principle. The air speed in correspondence to the slot is very high and a local low pressure area is generated.
Thanks to the delay of airflow separation, the stall angle and the lift of slotted airfoil increases compared to traditional airfoils. Simultaneously, a vortex reduction at the trailing edge is realized.
In fan applications, using slotted airfoils means
The air volume can be provided with smaller or less #blades than usual
The power absorption can be lower than usual
In addition, considering the high stalling angle, fan blades can provide the required airflow at very low speeds, generating lower noise levels.